General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Essays-Writer.net (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand, and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between Essays-Writer.net and you.
Essays-Writer.net provides custom writing services to clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions, and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Dissertations, etc.
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from the Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bear full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- The customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- The writer starts working on the order.
- The customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and the compensation order should be placed. Essays-Writer.net delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Any customer is eligible for a refund within the first 14 days after the deadline for the order has expired. If you want to claim a refund because your paper was plagiarized, you can do it even after this time period. However, please, upload a valid plagiarism report to prove your position.
*Valid plagiarism reports are those, which have been obtained via Turnitin, iThenticate, or WriteCheck. Any direct quotes that were properly formatted and referenced, tables of contents, and lists of references are not included in plagiarism counts. Plagiarism reports obtained via SafeAssign.com are not regarded as valid proof of plagiarism. Plagiarism reports presented in handwriting will not be accepted.
- If your order is an extension or continuation of the paper you have written on your own, we will not assume any responsibility for the plagiarism detected in the original work. We will review only the pages and paragraphs created by our writers.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the completed paper, please, contact our Refund Department, and we will investigate your complaint. If you make valid and grounded claims, we will administer a full or partial refund. You will get a formal reply from us within 3-4 business days.
- You are eligible for a free-of-charge revision within the first 48 hours following your deadline. If you miss it, you will have to provide additional compensation. At the same time, if your writer agrees to revise your paper at no charge, you will not be able to request a refund.
- If you have ordered a paper of 20 pages or more, you are eligible for a free revision within the first 30 days after the deadline.
- You are not eligible for a free revision if your revision instructions differ from the original instructions for your paper. Also, if you upload additional materials for the paper after it is completed and uploaded, you will have to provide additional compensation to improve your work.
- If you want to use your right for a free revision, please, specify the new deadline and submit detailed comments for your revision. At times, when the instructions are complex and we cannot reassign the order, we may need up to 24 hours to complete your revision. Still, we will do everything possible to revise your work within the deadline specified by you.
- Please, make sure that you enter your personal profile regularly to check for messages from the writer or our support representatives. Many customers fail to upload relevant materials before writers start writing their papers. You are responsible for delivering key materials related to your order on time.
- A customer has the possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension for up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with the initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, an additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days of Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
- In case the customer needs their final paper to be revised, they should consider the following: A free revision request can be sent during the first 48 hours after the order delivery in case the order does not exceed 20 pages. If the paper is more than 20 pages in length, it is possible to send a free revision request during the first 30 days after the final paper submission. In addition, there are 2 paid options of extended revisions – 14 and 4 days accordingly.
Moreover, extended revision (4 days) is a part of the VIP services and VIP account.
A Full Refund
- You are eligible for a 100% refund if you have accidentally placed two identical orders.
- You are eligible for a 100% refund if no writer was assigned to your paper.
- Once you receive a refund, you are no longer in a position to use the materials or papers provided to you by Essays-Writer.net.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If the writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases when the Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- You are eligible for a partial refund if you have failed to specify a correct page count. We will recalculate the cost of your paper according to your paper requirements.
- The Refund Department will have to reduce the amount to be refunded, in case you have failed to specify the right level of complexity for your order.
- We will also recalculate the percentage of your refund if you have provided contradicting comments or instructions.
- If you cancel the order after a writer was assigned:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*You are not eligible for any cancellation or refunds if the writer was assigned to your paper and more than 30 percent of the deadline has passed. If a completed paper was uploaded, no cancellation is possible.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/ editing/ proofreading/ rewriting/ formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Late verification of the order details means that you have failed to verify your financial details at the time of placing your order. If that is the case, your deadline will be calculated from the moment such verification was provided. You will have to extend the initial deadline or provide additional payment because the order will become urgent.
Word Count Issues
- We do not count pages visually. Rather, we rely on the word count, based on a minimum of 300 words per page. If you place a technical order with numerous calculations, we may want to recalculate the required word count. Our Writing Department will consider the complexity of your paper in each case individually.
- PowerPoint Presentations are also paid on a general basis, and you will have to choose PPT when placing your order. You will receive a presentation with 100-150 words of speaker notes per slide.
- If you need the writer to complete an online test, we will calculate the price, based on the number of questions. On average, we have 5 questions per page. So, if your test contains 20 questions, you will have to order 4 pages.
- You will need to provide additional compensation for early delivery. If you need your paper before the deadline, we will recalculate the cost of your paper. You will have to place an additional order to compensate for urgency. If the writer agrees to upload the paper earlier without additional compensation, you will not be eligible for any refund.
- If the writer has missed the deadline, you are eligible for a partial refund. We will recalculate the cost of your order, based on the pricing policies that have been posted on our website.
- You should choose the right type for your order when you are placing it. For example, you should not choose an essay option, when you need to answer multiple-choice test questions. We cannot provide any refund if you fail to specify the right type of your order.
- If your order is for rewriting, our writers will simply paraphrase and reword the original text provided by you. If you need the writer to do research, add new information, or adjust the paper to meet your requirements, you will have to provide additional compensation.
- Please, check your profile as often as you can for any messages from the writer or our support representatives. We encourage our customers to keep in touch with the writer and our support to avoid any misunderstandings.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when checking out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, the free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.