Support Live Chat
Nov 8, 2017 in Compare and Contrast
- Generation X – This is the population born 1964-77 that is said to be raised independently resulting from family dynamics such as higher divorce rates and single-parent households (Breda & Michael, 2001).
- Generation Y – This group includes individuals born from 1980 to 2000. This group is perceived to engage frequently in the use of technology and participating in less personal involvement (Logan, 2008).
- Baby Boomers – This is a generation that represents members of the group born 1940-63. The group is said to hold strong cultural values of respect and dignity at the workplace (Littrell & Halepete, 2005).
- Servant-Leadership – This is a form of leadership practiced within a workplace to give the employees and employers an opportunity to contribute to the decision-making process. Leaders in this category are known to listen to the subordinates and grant their wish (Lindquist, 2008).
- Cohort – This is a generation category in which different members within a particular environment are categorized; each category is distinct from the other in terms of behavior, values, and preferences among other attributes (Lindquist, 2008).
- Job Satisfaction – Level or degree to which individual business professionals of a given organization feel contented or comfortable with his or her job.
- Leadership Style – This is the approach and manner in which leaders of a given direction provide direction, implement plans, and motivate the people within that given environment.
Arguably, leadership styles could influence satisfaction and retention of business professionals within diverse industries in business. Most Generation Xers identify with unique style of indirect communications, and any style of leadership must, therefore, consider the same. On the same note, a servant leadership style is of the essence in the retention of Generation Xers as business professionals within a given organization. This is appropriate in giving the business professionals a chance and opportunity to participate in decision making, unlike the traditional submission by Baby Boomers to the hierarchical leadership.
This chapter has given an introduction to the research in general. It has provided a background of the problem justifying a reason for conducting a survey on Leadership styles and they effect they have on Generation X, Y, and the Baby Boomers. The section has also analyzed the statement of the problem detailing the concept leading to the need for the study. It also details the purpose and significance of the study that explains why the research is necessary and how it would be necessary when results are applied in the respective fields. Definitions are also provided in this chapter to derive a deeper and better meaning of the terms used in the paper. A conceptual/Theoretical Framework is also developed to help understand the basis of the study and hypotheses developed to guide the entire paper. The section also explains the nature of the study detailing how the study would be carried out.
- The Core Modern Problem and the Ideal Solution
- Compare and Contrast of the Song
- Comparison and Contrast between Three Stories
- Comparison and Contrast of Two Movies
- 10 Things I Hate About You
Customer`s comment 9 days ago
Thank you for your care of my essay writing assignment. I have received a wonderful paper. It is amazing!
Customer`s comment 11 days ago
The fastest and the most accurate essay writing provider on the Internet! I admire your quality and speed writing! Thank you!
Customer`s comment 26 days ago
People should know about such a great essay site. I will broadcast it!
Customer`s comment 23 days ago
I did not know what an online writing service was before I started to use this one. It is a cool site. They deliver perfect papers for me.
Customer`s comment 19 days ago
Very good paper. There were no mistakes in it. Fantastic!
Customer`s comment 21 days ago
I did not know what to expect from this essay site. My friends told me to watch out as there were a lot of frauds everywhere on the Internet. My experience is quite positive. The service impressed me with its writers and high quality of writing.
Customer`s comment 8 days ago
I did not provide any instruction for writing my paper, just a title only! They created a perfect paper for me. That is very, very nice!
Customer`s comment 20 days ago
I found this essay website trying to cope with my research paper assignment. I just wanted to find some materials corresponded with my topic. It is a big luck that I use this service as I can finally find free time for myself and my family. Thank you!
Customer`s comment 17 days ago
I thought that essay sites could not really help anyone getting professionally written papers. However, I was wrong. This writing service demonstrates only perfect writing and professional writers. They have done a great piece of work for me.
Customer`s comment 21 days ago
Actually I am a kind of a coward. Therefore, it was always hard for me to make a decision. However, I am glad that I have tried your essay service. It is a pleasure to order papers here. The work you do is so great.
Customer`s comment 14 days ago
The essay site is designed very well. It is easy to find everything you need here. The quality of writing is very high. Moreover, the writers are always ready to listen to you and follow your instructions.
Customer`s comment 28 days ago
I doubted about the quality of my writing. However, the finished paper was well written. Moreover, it contained no mistakes. My tutor takes even the smallest grammatical mistakes very personally. Thank you! I passed it to the next level with your help!
Customer`s comment 3 days ago
I gave a writer a very short time frame, but he/she coped with my assignment very fast and I received it in time!
Customer`s comment 29 days ago
I just cannot find the right words to describe this essay writing provider. Everything is awesome here. Thank you!
Customer`s comment 12 days ago
There are many cheap custom writing services on the web, but their quality is not good. This is the only custom writing service I can rely on.