I have to write an essay, but I don't know where to start! Got same problem?
No, I know what to write!
Yummi Wild Honey from Yummi House is said to gather from honeycombs found in natural wild forests in different parts of the world. “Yummi Wild Honey is 100% natural, 100% from the wild honeycomb, 100% unprocessed,100% no artificial sweetening, 100% no artificial coloring, and 100% no preservative” (Yummi Wild Honey, 2010). In other words, there are no chemical or thermal processes involved in the production of honey as all man-made honey would. Yummi Wild Honey is a superior form of natural nutrients and is an excellent healthcare product.
The top 2 products of the company are Breadfruit (Polyfloral) and Wild Jungle (Balsa) of Yummi Wild Honey. Wild Jungle (Balsa) is mainly for adults and seniors, and Breadfruit (Polyfloral) is for ladies. Wild Jungle is 63% more expensive than Breadfruit (Our Products Yummi Wild Honey, 2010).
The two top products of Yummi Wild Honey are essentially healthcare products. It needs to be noted that nowadays healthcare products and services are very well sought after by health-conscious individuals in our modern world. Customers of healthcare products such as Yummi Wild Honey would thus come from people of all age groups, different races, and both genders. The price of these two products is not cheap, hence customers from at least the lower middle class would be the targeted customers.
Hence, these products will continue meeting the need of the target market that will change and grow in the next decade. However, as more and more people become older, they would be more concerned about their health than would younger people. In addition, more and more women are moving out from the comfort of their homes to earn money to support their families. Thus, targeting middle age and old people as well as ladies to consume Yummi Wild Honey is most accurate and appropriate.
Yummi Wild Honey’s first top product, Wild Jungle is very suitable for adults and seniors of different races and both genders. In particular, middle age and older people of both genders are found to be more concerned about their health than younger people would, and hence these two groups of people would be segmented as potential customers, composing more than half of the population of the entire world. Thus, most of the sales of Yummi Wild Honey would be derived from this large customer segment.
Yummi Wild Honey product Breadfruit (Polyloral) comes as the second top product of the company. Breadfruit is very suitable for ladies as this product helps them to combat a routine stressful life, especially “after birth giving, they’re faced with increased family and career stress. At the same time, they have to jargon between children and their well being” (Yummi House Honey, The Woman, 2010). Thus, another potential sale of Yummi Wild Honey would be derived from the segment of the working class married ladies.
According to the information provided, Yummi Wild Honey is different from man-made honey in the market because the latter is almost always chemically processed, as evidenced by the distinct difference in taste, smell, and nutritional quality. Hence, Yummi Wild Honey has a distinctive edge over all man-made honey.
With the information obtained from Yummi Wild Honey, positioning strategies can thus be set up as follows:
- Emphasize the uniqueness and original quality in taste, smell, and nutrition of Yummi Wild Honey.
- Highlight the key benefits of the product. Honey is traditionally known to enhance physical health and heal coughs, tiredness, sore throats, constipation, wounds, and other common illnesses. Honey has a distinctive advantage over medical pills that are toxic as they are made of chemicals. Hence honey is friendly to our body’s constitution and has absolutely no side effects. Thus, only pure or Yummi Wild Honey could provide all these effects. Man-made honey, however, is thus inferior to Yummi Wild Honey.
- Highlight competitors’ honey that is almost always chemical and thermal processed. They are not from natural wild honeycombs collected from natural forests. Their taste, smell, and effects are all different from those of Yummi Wild Honey.
- Emphasize Yummi Wild Honey which is more precious and nutritious than other man-made honey. But market research reveals that Yummi Wild Honey is more expensive than man-made honey because of its original, intrinsic, and superior quality.
Position the Products in the Market
Stage 1: Dramatize the Products
- Hold full-scale product promotion campaigns at strategic locations of supermarkets or malls where many people are routinely passing by. Allow people to sample the product to experience the taste, smell, and feeling.
- Advertise the benefits of the two products in local newspapers, magazines for adults and ladies, and in other hardcopy media.
- Run high-rise open field broad view TV commercial advertisement.
- Run domestic TV commercial advertisement
- Print and drop fliers into letters box of every home of middle-class residences.
Stage 2: Compare and Contrast
Demonstrate the differences in quality, such as taste, smell, and effects of the product versus competitive man-made products in the market at promotion outlets.
Stage 3: Expanding the awareness
At promotion locations, non-stop running short video clip displaying product brand, how the product is different from others, explaining the advantages and benefits of the product. Interview with customers who have taken the product and then display that through video clips.
Stage 4: Transform it into a Culture
The most successful outcome of the positioning of Yummi Wild Honey is to transform what originally appears to be a one-time consumption of it into a habit or culture that people would purchase the product whenever they feel like revitalizing their health or increasing their resistance to diseases.
The two top products of Yummi Wild Honey are natural nutrient products and fall under the healthcare category. The competitive edge of these two products is their original and pure state versus competitive man-made products that are chemically processed. Another competitive edge for these two products is that nowadays healthcare products are very much sought after by many people from all walks of life in the modern world, other than the two customer segments depicted above. Thus, the positioning strategies of these two products would greatly enhance the sales of Yummi Wild Honey.
- 1992-2016: 15 Post-Soviet Republics
- Government Economy Controll
- Desktop or Web-Based Scheduling System
I was pretty much stuck on my thesis proposal, but you were able to hook me up with a researcher who did the ground work for me. My proposal was accepted and I am on my feet now. Good job.
I am very excited that I found a writer who is very keen with instructions and follows them to the letter, thanks once again.
Your writing company delivers for me every time. I have never been disappointed.
I just cannot find the right words to describe this essay writing provider. Everything is awesome here. Thank you!
I greatly appreciate the work done by the writer, perfect and delivered in time.